In today’s technological world, we have to change with the times. For this reason, we stay up to date with the latest technology and upgrade our in-house fabrication capabilities will exceed your imagination.
We can print at high speed with unmatched results on just about any material in any size with crisp, clear full-color results. For your business needs, marketing campaign, or special event, having the flexibility to print everything you need locally, affordably, and beautifully, makes your job even easier.
We provide quality custom manufactured signage fabricated right here in Dallas, TX. With over 5,000sqt of shop floor we offer the ability to handle your large-scale signs and mul-locaon orders, our trusted team of metal fabricators are dedicated to your project. Specializing in steel/aluminum structure, acrylics, channel leer & custom-formed sign cabinets featuring an array of finishes and lighting options from the latest in LED technology – to authentic hand blow neon glass, we tailor the fabrication and implement the best lighting solution for your new sign.
Daktronics LED Displays
Experience the Daktronics Difference From your local high school scoreboard to video systems in major league stadiums, and roadside LED signs to iconic digital signage in Times Square, Piccadilly Circus, and around the world, there’s a good chance you see our products every day.
Make Your Ideas Come To Life
No matter your industry or location, Daktronics products are built with the flexibility to fit your unique application. Our range of potential ideas can give you the inspiration and product information you need to make your ideas come to life. From large-scale outdoor advertising to channel letters to tollways, our products can fit any location keeping your budget in mind and delivering excellent return on investment.
A successful sign will communicate effectively and concisely. Therefore, here are some general guidelines:
- In as few words as possible, clearly communicate what you are selling.
A picture depicting your product or service adds impact and clarity.
- Present the image you want to project that will attract customers and entice them to stop, shop, and buy.
- Determine the best sign type, size, colors, and placement, keeping in mind what the sign will look like from the street and sidewalk. The proper design of your sign is critical to its effectiveness.
- Crowding the sign with too many words or lines of text makes it impossible to read from a distance. Use as few words as possible. In general, not more than 5-7 words, with 3-5 being ideal.
- Don’t try to sell your customers with the sign — save that type of information until they are in your place of business.
People are looking through a windshield, in traffic, day and night and in all types of weather. Help your customers both see and read your sign easily.
You comparison-shop for other products or services, and a sign is no different. There are several initial approaches, including reviewing examples of their work, speaking with their references, and doing your research. Then, consider as you would with any vendor:
- the quality of the signs offered
- the sign company’s ability to design and deliver a sign that fits your needs
- the product knowledge and experience of the sign company’s personnel
- the price, quality and value offered
- the follow-up and ongoing service provided
There are many reasons, the most primary of these being:
- Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for small businesses.
- A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
- Signs are always “on the job” for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- People often judge a business by how it looks on the sign.
- Many merchants increase their business measurably just by adding a good sign. Conversely, many have gone out of business because they simply were not identified well, so not enough potential customers knew of their existence. As one sign industry professional put it, “A business without a sign is a sign of no business.”
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States Census Bureau, 18% of households relocate each year. As your customers move, you need to replace them by attracting new customers.
The answer here will vary somewhat depending on your business, location, and other factors. In general, following these guidelines will increase the effectiveness of your sign.
- The best sign for your business is a sign that will attract the most customers and project the image you desire.
- Your sign must be visible and easy to read for people who are driving and walking past your business.
- Your sign must be attractive and appropriate for your type of business.
- A sign will serve to remind existing customers of your business and location and provide new customers with a valuable visual indicator about the products or services you offer.
- Your sign should be as large as allowable for your location.
No two businesses are created alike. Who your business is, what you have to offer, and how you deliver your products or services all make you unique. It is up to you to effectively convey to your target audience just want makes you special and our custom signs will help communicate that.
Letting your eye-catching and engaging commercial signs speak for you can be the key to standing out from the crowd. We specialize in custom-crafting signs to reflect your business’s personality and to convey the message you want your target market to hear. Whether you’re a government office, restaurant, cafe, school, clinic, retail store, law firm, or any other type of business, at City Sign Services we are committed to recommending, designing, fabricating, installing, and customizing signs that support you and help you achieve your business goals.
Your business signage is also a reflection of the kind of service you offer. Invest in tastefully designed, professionally crafted, and strategically installed signs by City sign Services so that when potential customers look at your establishment, they know they can trust the quality of the products/services you provide.