Attract your target market, increase your bottom line, and grow your business with impactful and effective commercial signs by a trusted Dallas signage provider, City Signs Services!
We have been an established Dallas sign company for over 65 years now, and we believe this is because we take very special care of each client we have. We work closely with them through every step of the sign-making process, from conceptualization all the way to installation. We are passionate about providing outstanding products using the best materials and the most reliable, environmentally friendly processes.
Your custom signs and graphics say a lot about what your business is, what it stands for, and the quality of service you offer. For a lot of consumers, your business sign tells them whether or not they should trust you.
We help businesses get noticed with stunning custom signage and crane service. We help them deliver a positive customer experience professional signage and supporting crane service.
As a business owner, one of the primary goals of your signage is to create “brand” recognition for your business in the community.
- National companies use their signage, architecture, and logos in every type of advertising they do, thereby reinforcing their corporate image and creating a “top-of-the-mind awareness” with consumers worldwide.
- To do this, use your company logo or graphic on all of your signs, stationery, uniforms, company property, vehicles, etc. Repeated viewing of your company’s logo, especially on your sign, will help “brand” your business and location, and create “top-of-the-mind” awareness for your existing and potential customers.
The answer here will vary somewhat depending on your business, location, and other factors. In general, following these guidelines will increase the effectiveness of your sign.
- The best sign for your business is a sign that will attract the most customers and project the image you desire.
- Your sign must be visible and easy to read for people who are driving and walking past your business.
- Your sign must be attractive and appropriate for your type of business.
- A sign will serve to remind existing customers of your business and location and provide new customers with a valuable visual indicator about the products or services you offer.
- Your sign should be as large as allowable for your location.
Signage is the least expensive, yet most effective, form of advertising for independent and national retail businesses.
- You pay for the sign once and it works for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for years. Use of other media requires paying month after month and you never have the benefit of ownership. You also have no assurance that you’re reaching potential customers.
- From a business owner’s perspective, a sign should not be viewed as an expense, but as a capital investment. When you factor in your return on investment, signs are not expensive. An effective sign will most likely pay for itself many times over.
- The price for signage will vary greatly depending upon the size, design, style, manufacturer, and mounting type.
There are many reasons, the most primary of these being:
- Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for small businesses.
- A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
- Signs are always “on the job” for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- People often judge a business by how it looks on the sign.
- Many merchants increase their business measurably just by adding a good sign. Conversely, many have gone out of business because they simply were not identified well, so not enough potential customers knew of their existence. As one sign industry professional put it, “A business without a sign is a sign of no business.”
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States Census Bureau, 18% of households relocate each year. As your customers move, you need to replace them by attracting new customers.
You comparison-shop for other products or services, and a sign is no different. There are several initial approaches, including reviewing examples of their work, speaking with their references, and doing your research. Then, consider as you would with any vendor:
- the quality of the signs offered
- the sign company’s ability to design and deliver a sign that fits your needs
- the product knowledge and experience of the sign company’s personnel
- the price, quality and value offered
- the follow-up and ongoing service provided
We provide all your Sign design, Manufacturing and Installation work personally to guarantee an excellent job for you. All the lighting or sign materials we install for your project will be the finest that are available. We make sure we keep a clean working environment and take all trash with us at the end of each day.
Our fully stocked service trucks make it easy for us to carry out your Sign Design and Installation project quickly and efficiently. Whether you need a new sign designed, built and installed, or just need signage Installed, repaired or maintenance, you will receive fast, professional service from a qualified Dallas Sign Design, Fabricator, and Installation Contractor.