Providing Excellence, Since 1956
Dallas Signs & Crane Rental Service
Providing Excellence Since 1956
With over 60 years of experience in the sign and crane lifting industry Ci1y Sign Services, Inc. has a complete understanding of what our customers, need, expect, and desire when it comes to quality and performance. Our staff is high1y experienced in the design, fabrication, and installation of just about every type of sign being utilized in the commercial sign industry today.
City Sign Services, Inc. is licensed by the State of Texas and our staff includes licensed sign electricians, certified crane operators, CDL drivers, and certified welders. Safety is our #1 goal but the quality is number one in our eyes. Give us a call today, our professional staff is ready to provide you with all your signage, sign repair & maintenance, and crane lifting needs with quality products and services at competitive pricing, we know you’ll like what you find with us here at City Sign Services, Inc.
years of experience
Serving Dallas & Fort Worth
City Sign Services Inc. offers the highest quali1y sign manufacturing, sign maintenance and sign installation at competitive pricing for our customers in the D/FW Metroplex and beyond.
We are a fully licensed, certified and insured sign company based in Dallas, TX. If you are in the market for a sign for your business we are here to help you with all your signage needs.
Why Choose Us
Do you want to produce maximum exposure for your brand? With the help of impactful, eye-catching business signs and graphics by a local Dallas sign company, City Sign Services, you can do precisely that!
As a leading signage manufacturers, we handle every single element of your signs and graphics job locally in our commercial signage shop. By using environmentally sustainable practices, suitable raw materials, and a devotion to supplying exceptional products and services, we are ready to become your source for each of your custom sign and graphic needs.
An outstanding way to notify would-be customers about what you have to offer, your commercial signage elements are a helpful asset for brand promotion and shopper assistance. Our dedicated local signage experts make it hard to miss your organization with engaging outdoor signs, generate a lasting impression with supporting branded signage elements and make it simple for customers to navigate your facilities with helpful way-finding signage. Whatever your desires are for promoting your organization with high-quality, affordable signage and graphics, our Dallas, Texas sign company ensures they are exceeded!
Knowing the ins and outs of the sign industry ensures our customers get the correct guidance to bring their vision to life. Our team is ready to help you design, fabricate, install and maintain your signage as you desire. For customers who never have bought a sign, our experience can lead you in the right direction for your signage needs. If you are an old pro at signs and know what you need then let us assist you with quality and competitive pricing for your signs. Our staff is ready to help you every step of the way!
Questions We Love Answering
You comparison-shop for other products or services, and a sign is no different. There are several initial approaches, including reviewing examples of their work, speaking with their references, and doing your research. Then, consider as you would with any vendor:
- the quality of the signs offered
- the sign company’s ability to design and deliver a sign that fits your needs
- the product knowledge and experience of the sign company’s personnel
- the price, quality and value offered
- the follow-up and ongoing service provided
There are many reasons, the most primary of these being:
- Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for small businesses.
- A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
- Signs are always “on the job” for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- People often judge a business by how it looks on the sign.
- Many merchants increase their business measurably just by adding a good sign. Conversely, many have gone out of business because they simply were not identified well, so not enough potential customers knew of their existence. As one sign industry professional put it, “A business without a sign is a sign of no business.”
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States Census Bureau, 18% of households relocate each year. As your customers move, you need to replace them by attracting new customers.
The answer here will vary somewhat depending on your business, location, and other factors. In general, following these guidelines will increase the effectiveness of your sign.
- The best sign for your business is a sign that will attract the most customers and project the image you desire.
- Your sign must be visible and easy to read for people who are driving and walking past your business.
- Your sign must be attractive and appropriate for your type of business.
- A sign will serve to remind existing customers of your business and location and provide new customers with a valuable visual indicator about the products or services you offer.
- Your sign should be as large as allowable for your location.
Yes, we no longer live in a 9-to-5 society, and people will drive past your business location 24 hours a day. With a lighted sign, you have an opportunity to communicate with your existing and potential customer, even when your business is closed.
- Large corporations create “top of the mind awareness” when they constantly and consistently present their name, corporate logos, and products until their name becomes a household word and their corporate logos or graphics become synonymous with the corporation’s name.
- With a lighted sign on display 24 hours a day, the small business owner has the opportunity to create a “top of mind awareness” in their local community.
A successful sign will communicate effectively and concisely. Therefore, here are some general guidelines:
- In as few words as possible, clearly communicate what you are selling.
A picture depicting your product or service adds impact and clarity.
- Present the image you want to project that will attract customers and entice them to stop, shop, and buy.
- Determine the best sign type, size, colors, and placement, keeping in mind what the sign will look like from the street and sidewalk. The proper design of your sign is critical to its effectiveness.
- Crowding the sign with too many words or lines of text makes it impossible to read from a distance. Use as few words as possible. In general, not more than 5-7 words, with 3-5 being ideal.
- Don’t try to sell your customers with the sign — save that type of information until they are in your place of business.
People are looking through a windshield, in traffic, day and night and in all types of weather. Help your customers both see and read your sign easily.
As a business owner, one of the primary goals of your signage is to create “brand” recognition for your business in the community.
- National companies use their signage, architecture, and logos in every type of advertising they do, thereby reinforcing their corporate image and creating a “top-of-the-mind awareness” with consumers worldwide.
- To do this, use your company logo or graphic on all of your signs, stationery, uniforms, company property, vehicles, etc. Repeated viewing of your company’s logo, especially on your sign, will help “brand” your business and location, and create “top-of-the-mind” awareness for your existing and potential customers.
Signage is the least expensive, yet most effective, form of advertising for independent and national retail businesses.
- You pay for the sign once and it works for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for years. Use of other media requires paying month after month and you never have the benefit of ownership. You also have no assurance that you’re reaching potential customers.
- From a business owner’s perspective, a sign should not be viewed as an expense, but as a capital investment. When you factor in your return on investment, signs are not expensive. An effective sign will most likely pay for itself many times over.
- The price for signage will vary greatly depending upon the size, design, style, manufacturer, and mounting type.