Do you have a project coming up that needs a crane? If so, call the professionals at City Sign Services, INC. Our team has provided our clients with quality crane rentals in cities throughout Dallas for over 65 years.
City Sign Services, of Dallas, has various mobile truck-mounted cranes with 15-ton to 30-ton capacities. City Sign Services is certain to have the equipment for your job. We are centrally located and are able to deliver a crane for your project to any location across Dallas, Fort Worth, and North Texas.
Our Dallas crane operators are fully licensed and certified. When you rent a crane from City Sign Services, you can rest assured we will have the proper equipment for rigging and lifting just about any type of equipment from air conditioning units, trusses, and light poles. We also have crane-mounted buckets that can lift workers, so our crane lifting service is great for high-reach jobs. In addition, we rent cranes by the hour to help give affordable options as opposed to having to rent for a full day.
As a business owner, one of the primary goals of your signage is to create “brand” recognition for your business in the community.
- National companies use their signage, architecture, and logos in every type of advertising they do, thereby reinforcing their corporate image and creating a “top-of-the-mind awareness” with consumers worldwide.
- To do this, use your company logo or graphic on all of your signs, stationery, uniforms, company property, vehicles, etc. Repeated viewing of your company’s logo, especially on your sign, will help “brand” your business and location, and create “top-of-the-mind” awareness for your existing and potential customers.
Signage is the least expensive, yet most effective, form of advertising for independent and national retail businesses.
- You pay for the sign once and it works for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for years. Use of other media requires paying month after month and you never have the benefit of ownership. You also have no assurance that you’re reaching potential customers.
- From a business owner’s perspective, a sign should not be viewed as an expense, but as a capital investment. When you factor in your return on investment, signs are not expensive. An effective sign will most likely pay for itself many times over.
- The price for signage will vary greatly depending upon the size, design, style, manufacturer, and mounting type.
There are many reasons, the most primary of these being:
- Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for small businesses.
- A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
- Signs are always “on the job” for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- People often judge a business by how it looks on the sign.
- Many merchants increase their business measurably just by adding a good sign. Conversely, many have gone out of business because they simply were not identified well, so not enough potential customers knew of their existence. As one sign industry professional put it, “A business without a sign is a sign of no business.”
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States Census Bureau, 18% of households relocate each year. As your customers move, you need to replace them by attracting new customers.
Yes, we no longer live in a 9-to-5 society, and people will drive past your business location 24 hours a day. With a lighted sign, you have an opportunity to communicate with your existing and potential customer, even when your business is closed.
- Large corporations create “top of the mind awareness” when they constantly and consistently present their name, corporate logos, and products until their name becomes a household word and their corporate logos or graphics become synonymous with the corporation’s name.
- With a lighted sign on display 24 hours a day, the small business owner has the opportunity to create a “top of mind awareness” in their local community.
A successful sign will communicate effectively and concisely. Therefore, here are some general guidelines:
- In as few words as possible, clearly communicate what you are selling.
A picture depicting your product or service adds impact and clarity.
- Present the image you want to project that will attract customers and entice them to stop, shop, and buy.
- Determine the best sign type, size, colors, and placement, keeping in mind what the sign will look like from the street and sidewalk. The proper design of your sign is critical to its effectiveness.
- Crowding the sign with too many words or lines of text makes it impossible to read from a distance. Use as few words as possible. In general, not more than 5-7 words, with 3-5 being ideal.
- Don’t try to sell your customers with the sign — save that type of information until they are in your place of business.
People are looking through a windshield, in traffic, day and night and in all types of weather. Help your customers both see and read your sign easily.
The Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Industry can pose its own set of obstacles; Changing units on a roof, behind gates, or other hard-to-reach areas can be a challenge. With our crane lifting service, we can reach places that boom trucks can’t.
The construction industry is no stranger to hard work and that hard work that demands tough equipment. When you are setting trusses, moving materials, or doing general lifting, look no further than our crane lifting service.
The sign industry is always in need of cranes, but when it comes to lifting, look no further than City Signs Services.